martes, julio 26, 2005

de lo poco que hay que saber para entenderme hoy

primero que todo:

giant steps are what you take
walking on the moon
I hope my legs don't break
walking on the moon
we could walk forever
walking on the moon
we could live togehter
walking on, walking on the moon

y también:

steer away from these rocks
we'd be a walkin' disaster...
just cos' you feel it
doesn't mean it's there
there, there...

pero sobre todo, jamás olvidar que:

I’m on the rock, (running and you running)
I take a stock, (running like a fugitive)
I had to run like a fugitive just to save the life I live

I’m gonna be iron
like a lion
in zion
Iron,
like a lion,
in zion...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

a vcs keremos tantas cosas.. a vcs kermeos saltar.. solo un dia.. reir.. o mirar mal a alguien-- sin ke se metan-- poder cantar y hacer lo q keramos.. yo a vcs kise ser estrella para ke una persona me mire siempre... akella persona... bah pero de eso se trata este mundo.. de tratar! por ke si lo tenemos? no buskariamos nada.. un gusto

10:33 p.m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home